Cornice Moulding – PC 217 Small Gloucester
Cornice Moulding is designed to provide an attractive finish at the junctions of walls and ceiling. It is typically a moulding that serves an aesthetic as well as a functional purpose in both residential and commercial buildings. It comes in uniform pieces that can be laid side by side on the joints of walls and ceilings. It can be used on Gyprock plasterboard, fibrous plaster, or cement rendered surface. Our Cornice moulding is also helpful to conceal cracking that may occur along the joint between walls and ceiling. Coving is used to cover the transition between surfaces or for decoration. It is traditionally made from solid milled wood or plaster. Cornices assist with brightening a room by reflecting light into areas of the shadow and can be made small rooms seems larger by drawing the eye upwards.
Size and Color of Cornice moulding
Our cornices moulding is white in colour. Plaster Cornice ceiling lengths 3000mm. These simple and popular plaster cornices vary in size and additional characteristics of 1 or 2 steps added. Similar products from our range:
· PC 510 – Large Cove
· PC 508 – Cove with Step
Plaster cornice moulding made of plaster of Paris, Cement, lime, or gypsum are materials used to make plaster cornices. These materials can be painted with oil or water-based paints.
Cornice Moulding Feature
· It is a plain cornice that is used as indoor and outdoor decoration.
· It is used to hide imperfections in buildings, the part where the ceiling meets the wall.
· It is also used as an overhanging strip above items of furniture such as kitchen cupboards.
· It is a plaster cornice easy to fill.
· Cornice moulding is strong, durable, and shock-resistance.
· It provides a perfectly smooth finish.
· It adds a great aesthetic to the room.
· Moisture is resistant to minimize damage from humidity.
· It can be painted with oil or water-based paint
· Plaster cornices require care while installing.
Our moulding can be installed using typical woodworking tools, and the integrated glue grooves guarantee a swift glue application.
Note: We are also providing fixing tools as well as cornice adhesive and cornice filler.
. Cornices Centre Range.
We also provide fixing tools as well as cornice adhesive and cornice filler.
This cornice moulding is an original coving coming from Gloucester Road. It contains a typical Gothic style with a geometric shape. Additionally, the small size of the coving is suitable for small rooms and spaces. Also, most of the original covings were made and run directly on the ceilings. They can be challenging to be removed. Above all, we can replicate the original coving using traditional ways and methods. Yesteryear Range.