Cookies and similar technologies are implemented across the website under the domain name www.cornicescentre.co.uk to provide you with services delivered by Cornices Centre Limited, 127 Scrubs Lane, NW10 6QU, London, United Kingdom. We are committed to protecting your online privacy when you are using services offered on our website. For this purpose we have created this cookies policy. Our cookies policy determines and explains how cookies are stored and accessed on your devices when you use our website.
Our cookies policy use the following terms that have the meanings as defined below:
- 1) “Administrator/we” is Cornices Centre Limited, 127 Scrubs Lane, NW10 6QU, London, United Kingdom, providing services by electronic means as well as storing and accessing cookies on your devices.
- 2) “Our/the website/service/services” is the website owned and operated by the Administrator in the domain www.cornicescentre.co.uk along with all services offered via this website.
- 3) “Cookies” are coded data files sent to and stored on your devices when you browse through websites in the Internet. Cookies are used by almost all website providers, including us to track, identify and assist users navigating Internet services. Cookies can be divided into “persistent cookies”, “session cookies”, “first party cookies”, “third party cookies” and “flash cookies”. When referring to cookies, this policy refers to both actual cookies and similar technologies, tools and functions.
- 4) “Persistent cookies” are set by our website and will be stored on your devices after you have finished your current session unless you have deleted them.
- 5) “Session cookies” are set by our website and will be deleted by your web browser at the end of each of your sessions.
- 6) “First party cookies” are set by our website and can be exclusively used by our website. Persistent and session cookies are first party cookies.
- 7) “Third party and analytics cookies” may be set on our website by other companies or websites for example by software providers. If you are concerned about third party cookies you can easily disable them in your web browser.
- 8) “Flash cookies“ are used by many websites where the application Adobe Flash Player has been implemented.
- 9) “Device/Devices” is electronic devices such as personal computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets etc., you may use to access our website.
- 10) “Web browser/web browsers” is an application such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox you may use to access our website.
- 11) “User/users/you” is each person or organization using our website in accordance with the law and our regulations.
4. Accepting, blocking and deleting cookies
- 1) Before you start using our website you will be clearly warned by a pop-up message that we implement cookies. Probably, you will not need to do anything to consent to our cookies policy, since web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you wish you can read our cookies policy by using the link on the pop-up message. If you do not accept our cookies policy, you can just leave our website or change the settings of your web browser. Besides you can delete cookies stored on your devices at any time.
- 2) If you want to be warned each time when new cookies are about to be stored on your device in order to accept or reject them, you should change the settings of your web browser accordingly. Rejecting or blocking cookies may, however, reduce the functionality und usability of our website and your web browser.